1. After activating the plugin, click on the “FlippingBook” menu item located in the left bottom corner of the page.
2. Now you need to upload images for your FlippingBook. Click “Images” submenu.
Create a Gallery where you’ll be storing your Image.
The Gallery is a virtual folder, used only to organize your images.
3. You can upload images to the Gallery in different ways:
- Upload from Computer
You can choose images saved on your computer and upload them one by one
- Upload an Archive
Archive several Images and upload in one archive.
Note: Your archive must not exceed 5-20Mb depending on your hosting service.
- Add from URL
Enter the URL of the picture and it will be uploaded to your Gallery
- Import from an FTP folder
This is the best way of uploading a big number of images.
All you need to do is upload your images to the server, right to the specified FTP folder.
Note: It’s a good solution if your Book contains many pages.
You can number the images of your Book according to the number of page it is supposed to be located on. Once the upload is complete you can sort the images by name.
- Import from WP Media or NextGen Gallery
You can import the images uploaded to WP Media or NextGen Gallery into your book.
4. After importing the images you can get down to the creation of your Book.You can click on the “Create Book” button, located opposite the Gallery, in that case all the images from the Gallery will become the pages of this Book. Or you can go to the submenu “Manage Books and Pages” and create a Book by clicking on the button “Add New Book”.
5. To publish the FlippingBook insert this shortcode into the post:
[book id=’1′ /]
Where the number 1 refers to the ID number of your book. To display a different book, simply replace the number 1 with the appropriate ID number of the book you wish to use. Save the page.
That’s it, you’re about done. The FlippingBook will be on the new page you created.