- I’ve downloaded a new version of the FlippingBook WordPress Gallery plugin. How do I upgrade it?
- In your Online Demo, the “2nd” page (the 1st flip) seemingly covers both sides of the book.
How do you accomplish that?
- Add images from WP Media gallery and NextGen gallery.
- I want to create table of contents on the first page, how can I create links which will turns book to another pages? Can I place external links on pages?
- Have you some video tutorials?
- How can I change file permissions to 777?
- Which image file type can I upload and use with Flipping Book WordPress plugin?
- How can I add Flipping Book to my post?
- How to upload many photos at once and sort them?
- How to create a large-size book?
- How to embed preview into sidebar?
- How to improve the quality of photos at the same time reducing the amount of time required for the download?
Note: There’s no “Split Image” button, if you use images from WPmedia gallery or NextGen gallery.
To assign images from WPmedia or NextGen you need to select:
- Manage books and pages, then click “Add Page”.
- Above the “New Page” page you’ll see
PageFlip Images | Assign from WP Media | Assign from NextGEN Gallery
- Choose `”Assign from NextGEN Gallery” or “Assign from WP Media” and then select the image you want to assign to that page.
Please, remember, that FlippingBook plugin will use images from NextGen or WPmedia, so the image still store in the NextGen or WPmedia and it’s only appear on the FlippingBook page. If you’ll delete or modify image in the NextGen it’s delete or modify in you FlippingBook.
How can I change file permissions to 777?
Where the number 1 refers to the ID number of your book. To display a different book, simply replace the number 1 with the appropriate ID number of the book you wish to use. “Save” the page.
That’s it, you’re about done. The FlippingBook will be on the new page you created.
If you need to upload many photos (your page will contain 50-100-500 pages and more):
- Name images according to the number of the pages they will be located on
- Upload photos to the site, by FTP
- Then import photos using the option “Import from FTP”
- Create a book using these images
- Sort the book pages by file names
In that case you can use the pop-up function. When users click a link your Flipping Book will open in pop-up window
You can make text, book page or any image a link to your book using the following code:
[book id='Your book ID' popup='1' preview='Image URL' /] – pop-up image link to your book